ISRC is held twice a year. The papers sent to be presented at the congress are evaluated by two referees. Referees are determined according to the blind referee system.
Proceeding Submission Process
(1) Uploading the paper through the application system (2) The notification is sent to the referees, (3) Notification to authors of accepted submissions. (4) Sending the acceptance document to the paper owners.
Rules Regarding Presentations
- Participants who register for the congress can submit two papers at most.
- Participants cannot present their papers other than the presentation date and time determined by the congress organizing committee.
- Paper owners must be present at the relevant hall 15 minutes before the deadline for presentation.
- If the paper is not presented, the paper is not included in the congress summary / full-text book.
- The congress participation certificate is delivered to the presenter after the session in which he participated.
- In the congress only badges, congress bags and other gifts are given to those who make oral presentations.
- Those who want to attend the congress as a listener must pay the registration fee.
- The abstract should consist of at least 500 words. The abstract should be sufficient to provide information about the purpose of the study, research questions, method and findings. Abstracts should be prepared by considering the template presented below.
- The body of the paper should not exceed 4000 words (summary and references are not included). References should not exceed 500 words. Abstracts should be prepared by considering the template presented below.